STORE POLICIES AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
- PAYMENT METHODS: We accept VISA/MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER & PayPal. We also accept personal checks however there is short waiting period before items can be shipped. No Minimum Order required.
- SHIPPING & HANDLING: Customer pays all shipping & handling costs. We prefer to ship USPS Priority Mail or FEDEX Ground. We do not mark up any shipping costs. Handling fees are determined by the size of your order. USPS packages cannot be tracked daily like UPS and FEDEX, but can be tracked if it is insured in case it is lost. Adding insurance is your responsibility, we cannot replace an order if it is lost in the mail.
- [NOTE: If you have a UPS or FEDEX account number we will gladly ship it on your account if you issue a call tag to our address. We can give you the size & weight.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: We will gladly assist you with any shipments overseas and to Canada. Customer is responsible for obtaining documentation regarding wood species and importing processed wood into their country. We are not responsible for any duties or fees that may be incurred in the international shipping process. You will need to research the carrier of your choice based on the weight estimations we will provide you. You may want to inquire if there are any “specials” with each carrier for overseas shipments.
- WHOLESALE ORDERS: Please add 3% fee for VISA/MASTERCARD, AMEX, DISCOVER or PAYPAL payments. No additional fees for company checks. Handling fees vary on shipment size, please inquire.
- DELIVERY: All orders will shipped within 1 week unless it is a special order.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! If you are unsatisfied with any of our products please contact us immediately (within 7 days of receipt of item). We will be happy to discuss an exchange for your purchase. After 10 days all sales are final. Customer is responsible for return shipping and is not refundable unless there is a valid reason. Sorry, there are no exchanges on Custom Cut Orders or used Badger Hair Brushes (i.e., items not on our pricelist). Also, there are no exchanges on wood that has been cut or glued, used or altered in any manner.
- RIGHT OF REFUSAL : We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone before, during or after any negotiations.
- CUSTOMER SAFETY: Please make certain you are well educated before you start any woodworking project or use any unfamiliar tools. Make certain you follow all recommended manufacturer’s directions for use and use all safety precautions. Some woods can be highly toxic to your lungs and skin. Please see the following AAW website for more info on toxic woods and their safety: http://www.woodturner.org/resources/toxicity.cfm . It is a good idea to wear non-baggy clothing that covers the skin, a respirator, hearing protection, eye protection, use adequate ventilation with prolonged or repeated use with wood, dust and/or finishes. Always wash skin thoroughly after working with wood or finishes. Woodworking can be fun if you exercise some common sense, follow directions and take adequate precautions. BE INFORMED.